Presentations over the summer of 2014
Our research group had the opportunity to present to various conferences and workshops during the summer months of 2014. Please contact kostas.bekris\AT\cs.rutgers.edu if you are interested in any of the following presentations or corresponding paper/reports:
- "Similar Part Rearrangement With Pebble Graphs" by Kostas Bekris at the ICRA 2014 workshop on "Motion Planning for Industrial Robots"
- "Properties of Planning Methods for Multi-Robot Systems" by Kostas Bekris at the ICRA 2014 workshop "On the centrality of decentralization in multi-robot systems: holy grail or false idol?"
- "An Experimental Study for Identifying Features of Legible Manipulator Paths" by Kostas Bekris at the ISER 2014 conference.
- "Decentralized Adaptive Path Selection for Multi-Agent Conflict Minimization" by Andrew Kimmel at the ICAPS 2014 workshop on "Planning and Robotics".
- "Sparse Methods for Efficient Asymptotically Optimal Kinodynamic Planning" by Zakary Littlefield at the WAFR 2014 conference.
- "Improved Heuristic Search for Computing Sparse Data Structures for Motion Planning" by Kostas Bekris at the SoCS 2014 conference.